Dog Training in North London
Does your dog
- jump up?
- chew everything?
- pull on the lead?
- toilet indoors?
- run in the opposite direction when you call him/her?
Prices for Dog TrainingFirst session: £65
Follow-on sessions: £50
Dog Behaviour Consultations
Does your Dog
- bark so much that he/she is disturbing your neighbours?
- need help in redirecting natural behaviours into more appropriate outlets?
- suffer from separation anxiety?
- react to other dogs or people?
- guard his food, toys, objects or space against you or other animals?
I can help with these and other issues, and aid you and your family attain more harmony and balance in your home.
How I workI email you a questionnaire
On completion, we set up a Skype/FaceTime/phone call and go through the questionnaire together
We then set up a visit for 1 week later where I come to your home and demonstrate how to set up the full programme
A checklist will be provided covering the topics as a reminder.
A further follow-up session, if required, is generally about an hour in length
Prices for Dog Behaviour Consultations£75 deposit which includes preparations following receipt of the vet records and questionnaire plus the 1-hour interview via Skype
The consultation will last around 2 hours and is £80.
If you do not have Skype or FaceTime, the consultation in your home is £155 including the programme of recommendations plus a follow-up session.